Children are the Greatest Gifts from God!!

Pepsi Refresh Grant for Babies with CF - We NEED your Votes!!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Grieving The Loss of a Wonderful Mother and Grandmother

My mother passed away on February 16, 2010 unexpectedly. She was a wonderful mother and grandmother. She was a constant presence for my son when he was in the hospital or home sick. She was our rock under all circumstances. She was a huge supporter for the fight for a cure for CF. She always wore her purple CF awareness bracelet and never took it off and that is exactly how we left it! I hope she knows the impact she had on my life and the lives of my children and her other two grandchildren.

She was a wonderful person and devoted her life to the Lord, her family and her church. We will remember you always and you will forever be in our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment